Registering two new patents of company including hot water producers for heating applications with maximum %110
About Madar Electronic Pouyesh Co
Madar Electronic Pouyesh Co.
Madar Electronic Pouyesh Co. was established in 2002 and regarding high need of national industries to high quality and desirable DC welding machines, following some years of endeavor succeeded to manufacture inverter welding machines of various types:
• Inverter welding machine (Argon-electrode) with outlet of 160 amp DC and single-phase inlet.
• Inverter welding machine (Argon-electrode) with outlet of 160 amp DC along with high frequency system and single-phase inlet.
• Inventor welding machine (Argon-electrode) with outlet of 250 amp AC/DC; along with high frequency system and single phase inlet.
Production machine with unique specifications like:
• Continuous adjustment of DC outlet current resulting to excellent welding.
• Very low weight and space occupation (about 9-15 kg)
• Low power consumption once unloaded
• Protection against short circuit
• Protection against increased machine temperature
• One year guaranty
All machines of this firm are manufactured employing inverter system and IGBT technology in which procedure AC inlet current is entering the machine as a single or three phase flow and inverted via the circuit of the rectifier to a DC current. Then, via switching and IGBT technology it is converted to a frequency of 40,000 Hz. This frequency conversion leads to significant volume of the main transformer, reduced losses, increased output and finally providing a lighter and smaller machine compared with similar rectifier systems.
It is worth mentioning that all stages are controlled via electronic circuits and the outlet current is precisely controlled via a close- circuit current.